3 1 1
79 Anzac Terrace, Bassendean WA
SUPERB LOCATION!Well maintained home in a superb location, certain to win you over! Positioned on a 494sqm corner block, this residence offers a flexible floor-plan complemented by excellent features. At the heart of the home, the open layout living/ dining will prove perfect for entertaining, overlooked by a galley-style kitchen, quality appliances, tiled splash back and ample cupboard space. All three bedrooms are light and generously sized, complete with built-in-robes, new carpeting and refurbished vertical blinds. At the front of the property, the separate lounge provides an additional living area, ensuring each family member has their own privacy. Destined to please, the backyard features lawn for the kids or pets to play plus a sizeable garden shed, ideal for the handy-man in the family. Thanks to its prized corner position, there is also potential to subdivide subject to WAPC approval, what's not to love?
- 3 bedrooms, 1 bathroom
- Separate front lounge room
- All 3 bedrooms are generously sized with freshly laid carpet
- Light and bright bathroom
- Open layout kitchen/ dining/ living
- Gourmet kitchen with tiled splashback, microwave recess, ample cupboard space, and quality fixtures and finishes
- Backyard large garden shed and lawn area
- Spacious laundry room
- Reverse cycle split system air-conditioning throughout
- Easy care slate flooring
- New carpets and vertical blinds
- Zoned R20/ R40, with potential for future subdivision subject to WAPC approval
- Walking distance to local schools, shops, parks public transport
Located within walking distance to Bassendean Shopping Centre, Bassendean Primary School, Anzac Terrace Primary School, Success Hill Train Station, and numerous parks, this brilliant home will offer you supreme living standards and an ultra-convenient lifestyle to match.
For more information or to arrange a private viewing please contact Bruno Adolphe.
Information Disclaimer: This document has been prepared for advertising and marketing purposes only. It is believe to be reliable and accurate, but clients must make their own independent enquiries and rely on their own personal judgement about the information included. Mallison Real Estate and its employees accepts no responsibility for the results of any actions taken, or reliance placed upon this document by a client.