OFFERS ABOVE $449,000
4 2 2
24 Chipping Crescent, Wellard WA
SLEEK, CONTEMPORARY RESIDENCEStep inside this sleek, contemporary residence and make yourself at home with four generous bedrooms to choose from. The master suite fronts this attractive property and offers both space and comfort in its practical design, complete with a walk-in wardrobe and private en suite.
Delving further within, you will discover that the minimalist, neutral colour palette continues throughout, creating the perfect blank canvas for your family to make its own.
The open plan kitchen, living and dining zone was crafted to suit all of life's occasions, with unrivalled living space and an enviably sized kitchen for those family gatherings.
Seamlessly flowing into the alfresco area to overlook the garden, the outdoor component of this home couldn't be more perfect for children or pets, with space for you to realise your dreams of a home veggie patch.
In total, this family spectacular features:
• A four bedroom, two bathroom property on an elevated 464 sqm block
• A welcoming master suite with a large walk-in wardrobe and private ensuite with double vanity
• Open plan kitchen, living and dining zone with alfresco access
• Generous kitchen with stone bench tops, 900mm stove and gas hotplates, dishwasher, and plumbed fridge recess
• Private theatre space with french doors
• Separate laundry/storage with additional water closet
• Immaculately maintained outdoor alfresco area under main roof
• Large yet low-maintenance gardens
• Double garage with access through to home
• Reverse-cycle air-conditioning throughout
• Fully functioning solar panels to reduce your electricity costs
Convenience and connectivity intersect in this superbly situated residence, which enjoys a selection of natural reserves, local parklands, schools and shopping centres, just ten minutes from its doorstep. With Wellard train station 900m away, Woolworths a mere 1.2km away, Kwinana Marketplace a 3.7km walk/drive, and Leda Primary School, Peter Carnley Anglican Community School and St Vincent's School all under 3.2 kms, you will struggle to find a home more perfectly suited for the modern Australian family.
For more information or to arrange a viewing, please call the listing rep today.
Information Disclaimer: This document has been prepared for advertising and marketing purposes only. It is believe to be reliable and accurate, but clients must make their own independent enquiries and rely on their own personal judgement about the information included. Mallison Real Estate and its employees accepts no responsibility for the results of any actions taken, or reliance placed upon this document by a client.